I took the boys to Franklin Park today after Little Guy's OT appt. The OT office is a 15-20 minute walk from my house, and the park is another 5 minutes from that. Little Man has to be strapped in the stroller during the 1 hour OT appt for Little Guy, so he was ready to run and play by the end of the hour. He had great fun running around the playground, and especially liked the slide. I got some great pics of his hair full of static electricity, but you can see his face, so I picked this one to share with you all.
I am now a seasoned foster mom - my husband and I received our license in October 2005, and we began taking placements in January 2006. This blog will be my way to share my story, to air my grievances, to share in the joys of the children we take in. We are licensed for three under 3 yrs old, and are currently full!
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Playground Slide
I took the boys to Franklin Park today after Little Guy's OT appt. The OT office is a 15-20 minute walk from my house, and the park is another 5 minutes from that. Little Man has to be strapped in the stroller during the 1 hour OT appt for Little Guy, so he was ready to run and play by the end of the hour. He had great fun running around the playground, and especially liked the slide. I got some great pics of his hair full of static electricity, but you can see his face, so I picked this one to share with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment