I am now a seasoned foster mom - my husband and I received our license in October 2005, and we began taking placements in January 2006. This blog will be my way to share my story, to air my grievances, to share in the joys of the children we take in. We are licensed for three under 3 yrs old, and are currently full!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Little Guy is Walking!
Today, during nursery (we had nursery duty this morning) Little Guy took 10-12 unassisted steady steps! It was so exciting and I got all teary-eyed! He started towards me, and I just kept backing up, and he just kept walking! It was so cool to see! I can't wait until he's doing it all the time. He's growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is great! I love the milestones!
How wonderful and exciting!
oooo man you are in trouble now!!!!!! great job.
GOOD FOR HIM...HE MUST OF BEEN SO HAPPY.....
Congratulations... sorry I'm getting here so late, but I will definitly be checking back. What's teh story with Little Guy's family?
Post a Comment