Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yikes - Computer Problems!

Just to let you all know - I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. My main computer has been down with a virus, and it's almost all the way fixed. The biggest remaining problem is that I cannot access anything Google related from that computer, and this blog is connected to Google, so I can't sign in on my main computer! I finally got my old work laptop hooked up, and it seems to be working ok, so maybe I can update from here. If anyone knows anything about this Google problem I'm having, feel free to contact me. I'm lost as to how to fix it, and so is my computer guy.

Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Runergirl said...

That sucks about your computer!!! I thought having to use dial up sucked:) Wish I could be more helpful!

Amanda said...

Glad that you're OK - hope your computer problem gets fixed soon!

Amanda said...

BTW, email me at ladyjane1202_at_yahoo_dot_com and I will send pics - can't seem to find your email on the website.