I am now a seasoned foster mom - my husband and I received our license in October 2005, and we began taking placements in January 2006. This blog will be my way to share my story, to air my grievances, to share in the joys of the children we take in. We are licensed for three under 3 yrs old, and are currently full!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Deviled Egg Ducks
These are deviled eggs made to look like ducks. They were made by a Russian Family in a neighboring church. They were celebrating the Harvest, a celebration they have every year. Quite interesting!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cool idea! These would be adorable at Easter!!
WOW! Love it! Not sure if I told you already but I added you to my blog roll. We are almost through with our training and have our first home study for our foster/adopt license on Wed. Ack!
3 comments:
What a cool idea! These would be adorable at Easter!!
These are actually very cute!
WOW! Love it! Not sure if I told you already but I added you to my blog roll. We are almost through with our training and have our first home study for our foster/adopt license on Wed. Ack!
Post a Comment