I am now a seasoned foster mom - my husband and I received our license in October 2005, and we began taking placements in January 2006. This blog will be my way to share my story, to air my grievances, to share in the joys of the children we take in. We are licensed for three under 3 yrs old, and are currently full!
Monday, May 18, 2009
They change so fast!
It is amazing to me the changes in my kids over the years. Here's a little retrospective through the last three May's.
So excited to find this blog, so sad that there has been nothing new in so long! Where did you go? I need to hear more about this light at the end of the tunnel I keep hearing about. :-D I started one, just as a "Can you believe God brought us through that???" page.
7 comments:
They are beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog.
What a bunch of cuties!!!
They are so cute! :)
Wow! How they have grown! So cute the three of them! They look very healthy, happy, and loved! Lucky kids!!
Great "growing up" pictures!
What beautiful photos! :) So cute!
So excited to find this blog, so sad that there has been nothing new in so long!
Where did you go? I need to hear more about this light at the end of the tunnel I keep hearing about. :-D I started one, just as a "Can you believe God brought us through that???" page.
Post a Comment