I am now a seasoned foster mom - my husband and I received our license in October 2005, and we began taking placements in January 2006. This blog will be my way to share my story, to air my grievances, to share in the joys of the children we take in. We are licensed for three under 3 yrs old, and are currently full!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Another Baby?
We recently found out some interesting news - something we had suspected but has been confirmed as of late. Little Guy's bio-mom is pregnant again, with another little boy. It's a very, very strong possibility - heck, pretty much a certain thing - that before Christmas we will be placed with Little Guy's brother. Yikers! That means we will have 3 children under the age of 2. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. We are excited, and nervous, and worried. So many different emotions. We need to have a sit down talk with the social worker, and then get our licensor back in here to re-license us for three kiddos. We already have two cribs in our bedroom, and the boys' room has two cribs in it. The plan is for Little Guy & Little Man to share a room, and the newest baby will be in our room. So say some prayers for us, as well as for the unborn child. Bio-mom continues to smoke, and I'm not certain if she is still drinking and doing drugs. Pray for divine protection for the unborn baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya'll I am speechless!! If you weren't already my heroes for having 2 kiddos under 2 I am now really impressed. But how could you say "no"?? Oh my gosh - please keep up updated as you learn more.
Post a Comment