
But I got Little Guy all ready to go to church with me, and walked out to the van to find that some little bugger had shot out one of our van windows with a BB Gun. Not the most fun to find in the morning! So back in the house with Little Guy I went, to tell James what I found. I ended up leaving both boys home with James so that at least one of us could work our shift in the nursery. We only have to do it once a month, and luckily today there were only 5 kids in the nursery, and 2 belonged to other nursery attendants. Usually at second service at our church there are close to 15 kids in the nursery, but it was a slow day today.
I tried to take Little Man's temp. when I got home. Best way to do so is from down south, and he wasn't all that interested in having that done. The temp was right around 102, and all my baby books say that I should wait to call during regular doctor hours about that temp. So I'll just keep him in his sweats today, and make sure he eats good and gets plenty of water and rest. He's just now waking up from a nap, so we'll see how he feels. Of course, I called the social workers for both boys to cancel visits for tomorrow. Little Man's mostly because of his cold, secondly because of our van (I do all transporting to/from visits) and Little Guy's because of the van. Of course, if they have someone who is able to transport Little Guy to/from visit, I'm sure that will still take place, but Little Man will definitely need to just stay home and rest tomorrow. Hopefully my Gram can come over and watch the boys while I take the van to get it fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment